2019 Election Dates
- Tuesday, April 2 - Spring Election
Offices to be Elected at the 2019 Spring Election
- Justice of Supreme Court: Incumbent - Shirley Abrahamson
- Court of Appeals Judge District 3: Incumbent - Lisa Stark
- Municipal Judge: Incumbent - Kristine Weirauch
- Village of Weston President: Incumbent - Barbara Ermeling
- Village of Weston Trustee: Incumbents - Jon Ziegler, Kevin Ostrowski, Hooshang Zeyghami
Voter registration is required in Wisconsin. How do I register?
- Online during open registration (20 days or more prior to an election) at myvote.wi.gov. Must have a current and valid Wisconsin Driver License or Wisconsin State ID card.
- By mail during open registration (20 days or more prior to an election).
- In the clerk’s office, up until the Friday before the election by 5:00 p.m.
- Your voting location on Election Day
Where do I vote on Election Day?
The Village has four voting sites. To be sure you go to the correct location on Election Day, please visit www.westonwi.gov/Mapping. Under the Search button, type in your address (abbreviating St, Rd, etc.) and select the Search button. The address will pop up, and a Parcel box will appear on the map. In the Parcel box, click on District Information. The row titled Ward will be your voting location.
All polling locations are open from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Any voter who prefers to vote by absentee ballot may request one by mail, email, or fax. Please visit gab.wi.gov/voters/absentee for more information. In-person Absentee voting ends the Friday before the election at 5:00 p.m.at the Weston Municipal Center.
Photo ID Required to Vote
If you have a photo ID, check if it’s an acceptable form of ID.
If you do not have a photo ID, you can get a Wisconsin state ID card free.
To see a sample ballot for an upcoming election please visit myvote.wi.gov.
Election Results & Provisional Ballots
Review local election results.
Number of provisional ballots for the November 6, 2018 Partisan Primary Election:
||Number of Ballots
|Wards 1, 2, 4, 5
|Wards 3, 8
|Wards 6, 7