The Village of Weston uses Official Payments as an electronic payment processor for Property Taxes and Utility Bills. In 2018 we started using Payment Service Network (PSN) for Utility Payments. Please click on the appropriate link below for your payment type. If you have any questions, please call the Village of Weston at 715-359-6114.
Utility Bill Payment Options
- Official Payments
- $4.95 fee for bills under $500
- When paying your utility bill, you will be asked for your nine digit account number. Your account number is shown on your utility bill. The account number on your bill is only six digits, you will need to add 000 to the end of your account number to meet the nine number requirement.
- Payment Service Network (PSN)
- Pay by checking/savings/credit card
- A convenience fee of $1.00 will be applied to checking and savings payments.
- A convenience fee of 2.6% will be applied to credit card payments. An additional fee of 50¢ is applied for payments below $100.
- Set up Auto-Pay
- View your bills
- Opt out of paper bills
- View payment history
- Print receipts
- Change your payment profile
- A convenience fee will be changed based on the amount of the tax bill.
- Tax payments from $1,000 to $9,999: 3.00% fee
- Tax Payments $10,000 & Up: 2.50% fee