The following road work items will be taking place in August:
GSB-88 Sealing will begin Monday, August 6. Those streets are:
- Residential Streets off of Northwestern Ave
- Alan and Schoonover
- Mount View Ave Area (Fox, Norma, Rose, Glad, Gordon, Mount View and Richflex)
Chip Sealing will begin Monday, August 13 (This is a week later than initially scheduled). Streets to be chip sealed this year are:
- Alderson St (STH 29 to Jelinek Ave)
- Cutoff Rd
- Ross Ave (Alderson to Birch)
- Birchwood Ln and Terrier Ln
- River Meadow Dr (Alex to Roxann) and Alex St (River Meadow to Sandy Ln)
- Lang Ln and Ryan St (N of Schofield Ave)
- Service Ln, Zinser St and Progress Way
During the chip seal and GSB-88 projects there will be periods of time where residents will need to stay off of the roads. Further information will be sent to those residents directly impacted as the timelines for these projects become more exact.
If you have any questions, please call Michael Wodalski, Deputy Public Works Director at 715-359-6114 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.