- Disc Golf
- Horseshoe Pits
- Picnic Areas
- Picnic Tables
Yellow Banks Park, which lies amongst 16.1 acres along the Eau Claire River, is one of our most beautiful parks.
Yellow Banks park is also home to a 9 hole disc golf park and is FREE and open to the public.
The course is currently a par 29 with all holes being par 3 except for holes #5 & 7 which are par 4's. The course will expand to 18 holes in the future.
You can enter to course at this time by crossing the pedestrian bridge on Camp Phillips Road from Yellow Banks Park. Then beginning in the Spring there will be an entrance with a parking lot on the west side of Camp Phillips (across from the Scout Camp) which you can enter from.
The Shelters (#1 & #2) at Yellowbanks can rented for:
- Resident Family/Groups: $60/per day + $3.30 Tax + $25 Security Deposit = $88.30
- Non-Resident Family/Groups: $85/per day + $4.68 Tax + $25 Security Deposit = $114.68
- Resident Non-Profit Organization: $60/per day + $ 3.30 Tax + $25 security deposit = $88.30
- Resident Business: $160/per day + $8.80 Tax + $50 security deposit = $218.80
- Non-Resident, Non-Profit Organization: $110/per day + $6.05 Tax + $25 security deposit = $141.05
- Non-Resident Business: $310/per day + 17.05 Tax + $50 security deposit = $377.05
Click here to reserve a park shelter online or call 715-359-6114.